The second release within the Australian Lunar Series II features the Year of the Ox. The Ox makes a bold statement with its amazing design and carries an advantage for investors with a low mintage. Mintage of only 5,000 coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, purity and the precious metal weight.
- Reverse: Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above. The Chinese character for ox appears with the inscription “Year of the Ox” present below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
.People born within the date range of January 26, 2009 to February 14, 2010 are said to have been born in the Year of the Ox. They are believed to be calm, confident, and determined individuals, which can allow them to make great leaders. Add this beautifully designed coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|