This coin has a limited mintage of only 5,000 coins. All Perth Mint Lunar coins are very desirable among collectors!
- Contains 0.250 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background. The Chinese character for ‘mouse’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Mouse’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 1/4 oz size coin is more affordable than its larger counterparts. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Mouse Gold coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|