|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
In 2010, the Perth Mint transformed their well known lunar series by simply featuring a detailed image of the tiger's head. This Gold coin had a mintage of no more than 5,000 coins, adding collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold value.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint wooden presentation box with certificate of authenticity. Outer cardboard may have slight wear.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Detailed tiger head with the Chinese character for "Tiger" above and “Year of the Tiger” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
People born under the Year of the Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998 and 2010) are calm, which gives way to the bold and competitive personality of a natural leader. Add this beautifully designed coin to your cart today!