The third release in the Australian Lunar Series features the Tiger. In 2010, the Perth Mint transformed there well known design of featuring the animals in full by only providing a detailed image of a tiger’s head. Mintage of no more than 5,000 coins!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is beautifully packaged in a Perth Mint presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value, purity and the precious metal weight.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a tiger’s head. The Chinese character for tiger appears with the inscription “Year of the Tiger” present below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
.People born within the date range of February 14, 2010 to February 2, 2011 are said to have been born in the Year of the Tiger. They are believed to be calm which gives way to the bold and competitive personality of a natural leader. Add this coin that reflects courage to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|