Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
The coins in this listing will contain blemishes and/or more than typical contact marks.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Palladium coin to your holdings today!
These coins were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
These coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.