This coin was issued by the Netherlands to celebrate the birth of Princess Catherine-Amalia, the eldest child of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima. She became heiress apparent when her father ascended the throne on April 30, 2013.
- Contains .2459 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded Proof-69 Ultra Cameo by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 5,345 coins.
- Obverse: Holographic likeness of princess Catherine-Amalia as an infant.
- Reverse: Holographic likeness of Queen Beatrix, who was monarch at the time of the birth.
Protect and display your Netherlands Gold €20 coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Netherlands Gold €20 coin to your cart today!