This Silver Eagle features a special burnished finish and West Point's "W" mintmark. This example has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mintmark.
- First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and a limited mintage. PCGS certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Add this PCGS-certified Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has, at different times, denoted the special burnished finish on these coins with either the "MS" or "SP" designation. These are identical in both meaning and value. Coins sold through this listing may bear either designation.