Impressive 10 Coin Colorized Horse Set! Mintage limited to 5,000 sets. In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 pure Silver.
- Features a colorized horse in a standing pose with two Chinese stamps.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters describe the name of the horse and the artist along with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Comes complete with stylish presentation box and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add these beautiful Lunar coins to your cart today.
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
|Diameter:||33.20 x 33.20 mm|