This impressive Year of the Horse 10 coin set has a mintage of just 5,000 sets, adding further collectible appeal to the unique and colorful designs. This set features 10 different horses, making an ideal gift for the horse lover in your life.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 10 oz Silver.
- Comes complete with stylish presentation box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Colorized horse with Chinese characters for the name of the horse and the artist along with two Chinese stamps and the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique colorized set would make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Horse (1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014). Add this beautiful Lunar Horse set to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
|Diameter:||33.20 x 33.20 mm|