This third release in the award winning Shells of the Sea series features the cyrtonaias, a type of freshwater mussel found in Texas' Concho River, named for its abundance of mussels.
- Contains .803 oz of .999 Silver.
- Comes in presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Palau coat of arms and face value.
- Reverse: Features a convex colorful hologram, shell shape and original pearl insert. This gem-quality purple to pink pearl is found in the Concho River.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
For marine-life lovers, this is a great Silver coin for your collection. Add this 2013 Palau Silver Hologram Cyrtonaias coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.803 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|