|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.803 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Mint|
This third release in the award winning Shells of the Sea series features the cyrtonaias, a type of freshwater mussel found in Texas' Concho River, named for its abundance of mussels.
- Contains .803 oz of .999 Silver.
- Comes in presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Palau coat of arms and face value.
- Reverse: Features a convex colorful hologram, shell shape and original pearl insert. This gem-quality purple to pink pearl is found in the Concho River.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
For marine-life lovers, this is a great Silver coin for your collection. Add this 2013 Palau Silver Hologram Cyrtonaias coin to your cart today!