These mini-elephants were issued by Somalia in 2014, as part of the ongoing African Wildlife series.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 50 shillings.
- Reverse: A bull, a cow and her calf walking through the plains of Africa. The sun can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2014 1/25 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!