These mini-elephants were issued by Somalia in 2014, as part of the ongoing African Wildlife series.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: A bull, a cow and her calf walking through the plains of Africa. The sun can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the reverse of this coin along with the face value of 50 shillings.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2014 1/25 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.04 troy oz|