Issued by Somalia in 2014, this coin is part of the ongoing African Wildlife series.
- Contains 1/50 oz of .999 fine Gold
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date adorn the obverse of this coin along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: A bull, a cow and her calf walking through the plains of Africa. The sun can be seen in the distance behind them. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2014 1/50 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!