Chinese Gold Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs and .999 fine Gold content. Enhance your investment portfolio with these "Gold Bears"!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-70 FS by PCGS.
- First Strikes label ensures the coin was received by PCGS within thew first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!