The dragon is one of the most popular creatures in the Chinese zodiac. The Perth Mint celebrated 2012 as the Year of the Dragon with this beautifully designed Silver coin that has also been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC, a top coin grading service.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition.
- Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a traditional dragon with a "pearl of wisdom" above the words "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2012 10 oz Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!