|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||China Gold Coin Corp|
The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the perfect 70 label from NGC, one of the top coin grading services. This issue also features the Early Releases label, guaranteeing it was received by NGC within 30 days of release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases label guarantees the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this perfect MS-70 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!