The highly collectible Silver Panda series of coins began in 1983. Each coin in the Silver Panda collection is 99.9% pure Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Early Releases label guarantees the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this 2014 MS-69 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!