The key Carson City Morgan Dollar in a popular collector grade!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the "CC" Carson City mintmark.
Protect your 1889 Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to your collection. Add this 1889-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!