This vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to own a coin that circulated in the U.S. perhaps a century ago! This particular date has a low mintage of only 112,771 coins.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “LIBERTY” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht, and minted from 1838-1907.
Protect your $10 Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!