This vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to own a coin that circulated in the U.S. perhaps a century ago! This particular date has a low mintage of only 112,771 coins.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “LIBERTY” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht, and minted from 1838-1907.
Protect your $10 Liberty Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!