|Grade:||Specimen - Unc|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||2 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||New Zealand Post|
Only $119.99 per set!
This set contains the 2013 Kiwi Treasuers coin, which features the Tane Mahuta kauri tree, as well as the 2014 Kiwi Treasures coin, which features the iconic mountain Mitre Peak. These are the second and third coins in this series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a beautiful box with a certificate of authenticity.
- The 2013 coin has a mintage of 13,500.
- The 2014 coin has a mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year 2013 & 2014, and "New Zealand".
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic animal of New Zealand, the Kiwi, in a highly detailed design.
These unique Silver Kiwi coins will stand out in any collection. Add the 2013-2014 New Zealand 1 oz Silver Treasures $1 Kiwi Set to your cart today!