This beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1996 Gold American Eagle coins in perfect Proof-70 condition, all with the W mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo offers protection to each coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design featuring Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful Proof Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|