Coins range from 1882, 1883, or 1884 Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars that have been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64. Dates vary depending on what is on hand at the time of order.
George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add these Morgan Silver Dollars from the Carson City Mint to your cart today.