The crocus is a symbol of rebirth and spring, as it is one of the first flowers to bloom after winter is over. With images of the most stunning flowers and most well-known plants in the world, these coins will go fast.
- Contains .4206 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated in a stylish cardboard keeper with a certificate of authenticity from the Mint of Poland.
- Obverse: Features the next coin in the series which will be the pansy.
- Reverse: Highlights a beautiful multi-colored crocus with a piece of a crocus recreated in the relief.
- Mintage of only 8,000 coins.
This Crocus coin is a part of the series from the Mint of Poland, the "Under the Charm of Flowers”. There are about 80 species of crocus, of which approximately 30 are cultivated. Add this 2013 Crocus Silver Proof coin to your order today.