The chimney-sweep is said to be a lucky omen, which brings good fortune. According to belief, a ladder of a chimney-sweep links Heaven with Earth, and is a pathway to prosperity and welfare.
- Contains .454 oz of .999 pure Silver.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II amongst buttons and the silhouette of a chimney sweep.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized chimney sweep with ladder and broom in tow. The inscription of “GOOD LUCK” is below the chimney sweep’s feet.
- An insert made up of a transparent capsule containing a small 24-carat gold gilded chimney sweep and ladder is located within the coin.
- Comes in original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,333 coins!
Capture your luck and hold onto it by adding this 2014 Niue Proof $1 Silver Chimney Sweep Good Luck Coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4547 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|