Ground Zero Recovery Coin graded MS-69 by PCGS with the special World Trade Center Label numbered 1 of 1,000.
- Contains 1/10 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as having been recovered from the World Trade Center.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the Gold Eagle with a provenance linked to one of the most pivotal events in modern U.S. history. Add this World Trade Center Recovery Gold Eagle to your cart today!