The 2002 Gold American Eagle features a lower mintage than many other Gold Eagle releases, providing collectible appeal on top of the bullion value. This 4 coin set includes the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Gold Eagle Proofs.
- Contains 1.85 oz of actual Gold.
- Certified by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Gold Eagles combine quality Gold bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2002 4-coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|