|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Denomination:||$5, $10, $25, $50|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|
The 2002 Gold American Eagle features a lower mintage than many other Gold Eagle releases, providing collectible appeal on top of the bullion value. This 4 coin set includes the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Proof Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1.85 oz of actual Gold.
- Certified by NGC as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your 4 coin set by adding a wooden gift box to your cart.
Gold Eagles combine quality Gold bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2002 4-coin Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!