Graded a Perfect Reverse Proof-70 Early Release! This 2014 Silver Maple Leaf coin features a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a horse.
This is a collector's item and would make a great gift for someone born during the Chinese Year of the Horse - 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Design shows the iconic Maple Leaf with a small privy mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. They are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs and Sheep.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!