Limited mintage of only 8,000 coins!
This is the fifth of a new eight coin series featuring Australia’s favorite nocturnal animals.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a prestigious display case, a light turns on as you open the case, highlighting the opal design and symbolizing moonlight, shining down on the nocturnal kangaroo.
- The display case is packaged inside an illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: This Silver coin features an inner panel design of a Tasmanian Devil in pure Australian opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts native soft trees and wattle leaves, a full moon and the Southern Cross - a renowned star group which is only visible in the Southern hemisphere, designed by Aleysha Howarth.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian Mint.
Australian Silver Coins -- why buy Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins from APMEX?Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins make a popular addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Australian Perth Mint Silver Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|