This unique Silver coin, the first in the Perth Mint's new Gods of Olympus series, features a beautifully detailed image of a bearded Zeus rising up into a stormy sky wielding his thunderbolt and scepter with an eagle flying above his shoulder.
In addition to the interesting design, these coins have a limited mintage of just 1,500 coins, adding even more collectibility to this .999 fine Silver coin.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz Silver coin comes housed in a prestigious round wooden display case and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: To capture the depth and detail of this unique design, the coin is struck in high relief to a rimless format and features an antique finish. ZEUS and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark are incorporated into the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
In ancient Greek mythology, Zeus was worshipped as the supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and the Pantheon of gods that lived there. He was the god of the sky and weather, law, justice, morals and fate, and the spiritual leader of both gods and men. Zeus seized control from the Titans and divided the universe between his siblings: Zeus took control of the heavens while Poseidon controlled the sea and Hades ruled the underworld.