This stunning Gold Proof coin from Singapore features a stylized lion's head on one side with the Singapore National Arms on the other. The bold design adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: Features a stylized lion's head.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Lion in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series featuring the Lion each year 1990-1995. Add this 1 oz Gold Lion coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.