This stunning Gold Proof from Singapore features a stylized lion's head on one side with the Singapore National Arms on the other. The bold design adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Lion's head.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Lion in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series featuring the Lion each year (1990-1995). Add this 1 oz Gold Lion coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|