Silver Koalas are among the only coins to change their design yearly, and this example has been certified by NGC as being in perfect condition, ensuring the highest level of beauty possible on these .999 fine Silver coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features a koala within a spray of gum leaves.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The certified Silver Koala is a perfect coin graded by NGC, adding further collectibility to this popular Silver coin. Add a 2014 certified Silver Koala to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||MS-70 Early Releases|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|