|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This is the eleventh coin in this series and features the first $20 for $20 design of 2014, celebrating one of the icons of Canada.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Securely fastened in a capsule, tucked in a clear coin bag and includes a large and beautifully illustrated themed certificate of authenticity card.
- Mintage of only 225,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Canada Goose, one of the most widely known goose species in North America.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $20 Canada Goose coin to your cart today!