The first 1 oz Silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s "O Canada" series for 2014 focuses on iconic Canadian images. This issue features an igloo.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Arctic structure: the igloo. Framing the reverse image is an outer band featuring the word “CANADA,” the date “2014,” and the face value of “25 DOLLARS,” as well as a small stylized igloo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2014 $25 Igloo coin to your cart today!