|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The first coin in the royal Canadian Mint's exciting 2014 O'Canada series featuring iconic images celebrating all the makes Canada unique.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 Coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an iconic Arctic structure: the igloo along with an Inuit man lifting a freshly cut ice block in front of the igloo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government
Add this $10 The Igloo coin to your cart today!