The iconic Gold Maple Leaf is a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion coin. This reverse proof gold numismatic coin celebrates the Gold Maple Leaf's beauty and success since its introduction in 1979.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf common to all regular issue RCM bullion coins.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
The iconic beauty and exceptional quality of these beloved Gold coins makes them highly desirable. Add the 2014 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|