|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The iconic Gold Maple Leaf is a highly sought-after Royal Canadian Mint bullion coin. This reverse proof Gold numismatic coin celebrates the Gold Maple Leaf's beauty and success since its introduction in 1979.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf common to all regular issue RCM bullion coins.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.