This Silver coin contains .999 fine Silver and perfectly exhibits a truly Canadian experience: learning to skate on a frozen pond.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an original artwork by Canadian artist Tony Harris capturing the joy of a Canadian rite of passage: learning to skate on a frozen pond.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Silver coin exemplifies the Royal Canadian Mint's exquisite production standards. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Learning to Skate coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|