This Silver coin contains .999 fine Silver and perfectly exhibits a truly Canadian experience: learning to skate on a frozen pond.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an original artwork by Canadian artist Tony Harris capturing the joy of a Canadian rite of passage: learning to skate on a frozen pond.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This Silver coin exemplifies the Royal Canadian Mint's exquisite production standards. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Learning to Skate coin to your cart today!