Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This Proof Gold coin is the final release of the Royal Canadian Mint's popular 13-coin series featuring the Coats of Arms of Canada's 10 provinces and 3 territories.
- Contains 1.125 oz of .583 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in profile facing right by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a detailed reproduction of the Coat of Arms of Saskatchewan. The image centers on a shield featuring the traditional lion symbol associated with royalty.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $300 Saskatchewan Coat of Arms coin to your cart today!