This set contains a Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Platinum American Eagle from each year of mintage for a total of 13 coins.
- Contains a total of 13 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Comes housed in a Dansco Album.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
- Mintages are as follows:
1997 - 56,000 coins
1998 - 133,002 coins
1999 - 56,707 coins
2000 - 10,003 coins
2001 - 14,070 coins
2002 - 11,502 coins
2003 - 8,007 coins
2004 - 7,009 coins
2005 - 6,310 coins
2006 - 6,000 coins
2007 - 7,202 coins
2008 - 21,800 coins
2014 - 16,900 coins
Platinum Eagles are some of the most popular Platinum coins in the world. Add this complete Platinum Eagle Set to your cart today!
A free copy of "American Gold & Platinum A Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin Program" is included with each set ordered. Edmund C. Moy, 38th director of the U.S. Mint, shares his unique insight and behind-the-scenes perspective on these beautiful pieces of Americana in this hardcover book.