George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors. This 1892-CC Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed an MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint’s “CC” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1892-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!