Any quantity only $399.19 per set over spot!
This unique set celebrates the 25th anniversary of the first Austrian Gold Philharmonic and is the only way to own Gold Philharmonic coins in even more beautiful Proof finish. Each set comes in a wooden collector case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains a total of 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of just 5,000 sets.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
This magnificent 2-coin Proof Gold Philharmonic set is a popular choice because of its limited availability, and beautiful design. Add this 2014 Austria 2-Coin Gold Philharmonic Limited Edition Proof Set to your cart today!
With a strict total mintage of just 5,000 sets, these 1 oz and 1/4 oz Proof Gold Philharmonics have been coveted since they were first issued. Both coins contain .9999 fine Gold and are minted in exceptional Proof quality, adding even more beauty to this beloved coin series.
The 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic carries a face value of 100 euro and the 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic has a face value of 25 euro.
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.25 troy oz|