Outstanding example for a high grade Morgan Dollar set! Update your collection today.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade. In addition to their superior technical merit, coins receiving a plus designation must have above-average eye appeal.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65+ condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!