Big price jump in MS-65. PCGS assigns a plus to coins at the high end of their assigned grade, approaching the quality requirements for the next grade. Coins receiving a plus designation must have above average eye appeal for the grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an "S" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-64+ graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!