|Grade:||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Made during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage', this coin has a nice look with minimal wear and no distractions.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!