|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The Great Smoky Mountains 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful .999 fine Silver coin is the first 2014 release of the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program and the 21st coin overall in the series!
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 33,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Log cabin in the woods with an eagle flying above. The Great Smoky Mountains can be seen in the background.
Add a beautiful display box to display your Silver ATB in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking coin to your collection today!
The Great Smoky Mountains are a sub range of the Appalachian Mountains formed between 200 and 400 million years ago, which cover 522,419 acres of land spanning Tennessee and North Carolina. The national park itself, established in 1934 and dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, sees more than 9 million visitors per year and is the most visited park in the United States and its territories.