As low as $5.09 per oz over spot!
This second 2014 release in the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful series honors the majestic Shenandoah National Park located in Virginia. The large 5 oz Silver coin displays details not possible on smaller Silver coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 24,400 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts a hiker summiting the famed Little Stony Man and taking in the awe-inspiring views.
Protect your Silver ATB in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of silver investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Shenandoah National Park, a mere 75 miles from Washington D.C., is long and narrow, with the Shenandoah River flanking the west and rolling hills neighboring the east. It covers 79,579 acres, was established in 1935 and lies along the Blue Ridge Mountains in North-Central Virginia. The park receives more than 1 million visitors each year, taking in its scenic views, hiking, horseback riding and camping.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|