Utah's iconic Arches National Park is the focus of this third 2014 release in the U.S. Mint's America the Beautiful series. Arches National Park is home to more than 2,000 sandstone arches, providing a unique landscape perfect for this collectible series.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 22,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: World famous Delicate Arch with the La Sal Mountains rising in the background.
Protect your Silver ATB in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
The highly popular 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of Silver investors and collectors alike. Add this beautifully detailed Silver Arches coin to your collection today!
Arches National Park, located in eastern Utah, is situated on the Colorado River and is known for its preservation of over 2,000 natural stone arches. However, it is best known for the Delicate Arch, arguably the most famous arch in the world.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|