|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Graded a Near Perfect by Mint State-69 by NGC, this striking 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle is an excellent way to add to your Gold portfolio. The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Year of Issue label adds a unique collectability to the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1986 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!