Sharp looking $500 bill. This Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district and has the more desirable light green seal and serial numbers. Great quality for a type set!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note will come in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934.
- Borderline Very Fine/Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-B.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. This example is in borderline Very Fine/Extra Fine condition, and has the more desirable light green seal and serial numbers.