These NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles. Widely recognized, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted to NGC to qualify for the Early Releases designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2014 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|