Roman Silver more than 1,700 years old! This ancient Silver Denarius features Emperor Gordian III, 32nd Emperor of the Roman Empire, who ruled from 238 - 244 AD.
- Contains .14 oz of Silver.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Extra Fine certification.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust surrounded by the text " IMP GORDIANVS PIVS FEL AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary, but common is Gordian standing in military attire, along with the text "P M TR P V COS II P P".
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Gordian III Silver coin to your cart today!