Maximinus Thrax ruled in the 3rd century and is considered to mark the beginning of the Crisis of the Third Century, or the near collapse of the Roman Empire.
- Contains .10 oz Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Almost Uncirculated certification.
- Hoards, label style, and reverse designs may vary slightly.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust surrounded by the text "MAXIIMINVS PIVS AVG GERM".
- Reverse: Shows Pax standing, with the text "PAX AVGVSTI".
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Maximinus I Silver coin to your cart today!