This year the Sower series offers a new concept; seven years depicting the most historically significant coins of France's history. As a start, Monnaie de Paris pays tribute to its first years. The Edict of Pîtres, signed by Charles the Bald in 864, establishing the ten official minting workshops; hence the representation of the denier struck by the parisian’s workshop at this date. A great way to celebrate the 1150th anniversary of Monnaie de Paris!
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a contemporary Interpretation of Roty's "The Sower".
- Reverse: Depicts three images representing coins and the denomination of 5 Euros.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
- Denomination: 5 Euros.
A low mintage adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2014 1/2 gram Gold The Sower The Denier of Charles the Bald coin to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|