|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This year the Sower series offers a new concept; seven years depicting the most historically significant coins of France's history. As a start, Monnaie de Paris pays tribute to its first years. The Edict of Pîtres, signed by Charles the Bald in 864, establishing the ten official minting workshops; hence the representation of the denier struck by the parisian’s workshop at this date. A great way to celebrate the 1150th anniversary of Monnaie de Paris.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a contemporary Interpretation of Roty's "The Sower".
- Reverse: Depicts three images representing coins and the denomination of 5 Euros.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
- Denomination: 5 Euros.
A low mintage adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2014 1/2 gram Gold The Sower The Denier of Charles the Bald coin to your cart today.